CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tory Burch



Designer cake are all the rage right now!  Although I can't quite afford this designer label...I can appreciate and enjoy Ms. Burch's well known emblem on a bright pink cake. 

Funny story, I'm so unfamiliar with the Tory Burch brand (always admiring from afar) that I actually put the emblem on upside down at first.  I was rushing a bit to finish the cake so I could make it to my son's school award assembly and I didn't even realize I had messed up until I texted a picture of the cake to my friend ordering it and she pointed out it was upside down.  What a 'blond' moment on my part!  Reminder me to slow down a bit and double check my work....but as my friend pointed out - maybe upside down logo's can be my thing?  Hmmmm, something to think about but for now I'll stick to the original. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment